Commercial Litigation: Pre-emptive Remedies is an invaluable litigation toolkit providing practical coverage of a full range of tactics employable in the various stages of commercial litigation, before and after proceedings are commenced, with a detailed explanation of the relevant application procedures.
- Wide-ranging - covers all pre-emptive remedies routinely sought, including interim injunctions, freezing orders, search and seizure orders, security for costs and default and summary judgment
- Practical approach – explains application procedures, for both claimant and defendant litigators
- Checklists and case discussions provide quick and easy guidance
- Regularly revised in response to changes to the CPR
- Looseleaf format ensures its analysis reflects the latest developments in the law
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.