Charlesworth & Percy on Negligence is the principal guide to a complex area of the law, providing unrivalled depth of analysis into the tort of negligence.
The First supplement to the Fifteenth Edition brings the main work up- to-date with all the recent developments including:
In the Supreme Court
- Roberts v Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association  UKSC 29
- Hastings v Finsbury Orthopaedics Ltd  UKSC 19
In the Privy Council
- Royal Bank of Scotland International Ltd v JP SPC 4  UKPC 18;  3 WLR 261
- Gulf View Medical Centre Ltd v Tesheira  UKPC 38
In the Court of Appeal
- Spire Property Development LLP v Withers LLP  EWCA Civ 970
- Kynaston-Mainwaring v GVE London Ltd  EWCA Civ 1339
- Taylor v Raspin  EWCA Civ 1613
- Storey v British Telecom PLC  EWCA Civ 616
- Barrow v Merrett  EWCA Civ 1241
- Armstead v Royal Sun Alliance Insurance Co Ltd  EWCA Civ 497
- HXA v Surrey CC  EWCA Civ 1196
- Ashraf v Lester Dominic Solicitors  EWCA Civ 4
- Griffiths v TUI  EWCA Civ 1442;  1 W.L.R. 973
- Magill v Chief Constable of the Police Service of Northern Ireland  NICA 49
- Hughes v Rattan  EWCA Civ 107;  1 W.L.R. 1680
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.