Admiralty Claims, the latest addition to British Shipping Laws, fills an obvious gap in shipping law commentary by presenting a comprehensive single-volume treatment of admiralty claims aimed at practitioners.
- Covers the rules and principles peculiar to admiralty claims and explains their relationship with related areas of substantive and adjectival law.
- Investigates the theoretical underpinnings of the subject, in order to enhance understanding and to indicate novel lines of enquiry.
- Contains a treatment in terms of detail and theoretical and practical methodology which is clearly superior to currently available treatments.
- Offers an in-depth treatment of the whole of Admiralty Claims and jurisdiction.
- Combines both a principled and a practical approach.
- Highlights and explains the distinction between admiralty and ordinary claims rules.
- Incorporates discussion of international conventions, European Union law and the expected effects of Brexit.
- Has been written by two of the leading UK academics in maritime law.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: