Within the two updating volumes of Greens Practice Styles you will find a wide selection of useful and sometimes unusual styles for your immediate use or adaption.
Here are just some of the contents included:
- DIVISION A - Agriculture and Crofting: Constitution of Tenancy; Crofting; Miscellaneous; Arbitration
- DIVISION B - Commerce: Banking; Business Sale and Purchase; Company Administration; Company; Formation; Partnership
- DIVISION C - Commercial Conveyancing: Leases; Purchase and Sale; Loan Transactions; Dispositions
- DIVISION D - Court: Caveats; Inhibitions; Petitions and Initial Writs; Sequestration; Miscellaneous
- DIVISION E - Domestic Conveyancing: Disposition; Leases; Missives; Servitudes; Standard Securities; Miscellaneous
- DIVISION F - Executry: Ingathering and Distribution; Inventory and Confirmation; Letters Investigating Estate; Powers of Attorney; Receiving Instructions
- DIVISION G - Family Law: Separation Agreements; Divorce
- DIVISION H - Intellectual Property: Media and Entertainment Computer Contracts
- DIVISION I - Miscellaneous
- DIVISION J - Moveable Property: Hire; Sale; Security
- DIVISION K - Trusts: Accumulation and Maintenance Trusts; Charitable Trust; Declaration and Deeds of Trust; Discretionary Trusts; Liferent Trusts
- DIVISION L - Wills: Additional Clauses; Full Form Wills with General Clauses; Notarial Execution; Simple Form Wills; Variation of Clauses
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.