Offering a definitive collection of lease documents that can be easily customised for your precise needs, Practical Lease Precedents
- Sets out ready-to-use documents for both routine situations and special circumstance
- Includes clauses with variations for dealing with all types of rented property
- Provides forms of lease, tenancy agreement and licence for offices, shops, industrial and storage property, and rural property
- Features each form beginning with a summary of the five vital provisions - rent, repairs, decoration, insurance and dealings
- Contains hundreds of clauses to provide optional additions and alternatives to meet specific situations
- Includes a section with over 30 forms of consent granted by the landlord and deeds of variation of the terms of a lease
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.