Landlord and Tenant Reports present reliable coverage of key decisions, helping the reader to carry out speedy research and assimilate the relevant information. The cases are carefully selected to give access to those decisions having a significant bearing on law and practice, adding a further dimension to your landlord and tenant resources.
- Headnotes - illustrating the key points of the case
- Summary of the decision - providing a quick precis of the judgment
- Facts - setting out the circumstances of the action
- The decision - giving details of the judgment
- Legislation referred to - cross-reference to statutes relevant to the case
- Cases referred to - cross-references to other decisions referred to in the action, with citations
- Cross-references to Woodfall: Landlord & Tenant - definitive explanation of the law and practice
- Transcripts of the decision - providing full, authoritative reports of each decision
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.