Providing a quick reference point on landlord and tenant law, whether commercial or residential tenancies, the Landlord and Tenant Factbook:
- Sets out the law, practice and procedure, as well as including references to appropriate cases and legislation, tables of statutes and cases
- Contains full explanation of each topic, along with key cases, legislation, precedents, tables and checklists
- Gives you precedents for the principal Landlord and Tenant notices that may need to be served
- Topics covered include rent review, repairs, alterations, business lease renewal, residential tenancies, agricultural holdings and service charges
- Provides an extensive topic-based index, plus detailed sub-headings, enabling you to find information easily
- Includes facts and figures, worked examples, checklists and forms
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.