Practical Intellectual Property Precedents provides you with a comprehensive range of intellectual property precedents in single volume. This practically-focused work covers copyright assignments, patent licences, commissioning and funding agreements, enforcement and dispute precedents, and more.
The preliminary commentary sets the scene and explains the basis of each precedent and is followed by clause-by-clause drafting guidance, so that the precedents can be tailored to meet the particular needs of the client. The practical value of the work is enhanced by the commentary and the precedent being presented side by side.
- A collection of intellectual property precedents covering know-how, copyright, design, patents, and trade marks
- Commentary puts each precedent into context plus clause-by-clause drafting advice to tailor documents for specific requirements
- Precedents presented as complete documents together with alternative clauses for individual situations
- Arrangement of precedents follows the sequence in which IP issues typically arise
- Covers all Brexit-related developments
- Special discussion of precedents for various types of clause where there is scope for a variety of approaches, e.g. arbitration clauses
- Reproduces key source material
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.