If you need a clear understanding of the nature of your IP assets, the methods by which you can commercialise those assets and the taxation consequences - then Intellectual Property Law and Taxation can help.
The book, now in its 8th edition, covers both the intellectual property law and the relevant taxation law and the interface between the two - working as your guide through the convoluted maze of IP taxation.
Beginning by explaining the basics of IP law - what it is, what it involves and how it is protected for the benefit of the creators and their employers - it then moves on to cover the UK taxation system and how this applies to patents, designs, trademarks, copyright and design rights.
The new 8th edition includes:
- the Finance Acts from 2009 through to 2013
- the Corporation Tax Law rewrites in the Corporation Tax Acts 2009 and 2010
- Taxation (International and Other Provisions) Act 2010
- the updated work also refers to the relevant case law and the author's practical experience
This six part commentary and know-how book comprises:
- The Law of IP
- Basic Principles of Taxation
- Intellectual Property Taxation
- Tax Planning
- Specific Taxation Application
- Case Studies
- Appendices containing statutory material, Inland Revenue guides and film and guidance notes
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.