First published in 1963, the Fleet Street Reports
has been the ultimate choice for intellectual property practitioners. With cases hand picked by Editor Fiona Clark, a leading intellectual property specialist, it ensures you are on top of the significant case developments and landmark decisions within intellectual property.
Keeping you up to date, it:
- Reports and analyses the key cases in IP law
- Offers analytical headnotes discussing the decisions
- Includes the ongoing debates within major UK case law
- Provides information on landmark decisions in the UK and Commonwealth courts and the ECJ
- Ensures you stay informed of the all the key cases and developments internationally
- Includes a cumulative index in each issue for ease of use
- Reports the questions raised surrounding procedural and substantive issues and how they are dealt with
- Updates you on the latest cases each and every month
The Fleet Street Reports
will continue to cover topical cases covering a broad spectrum of IP and related topics. Recent issues have covered themes such as shape, colour and device marks and procedural issues arising in IP litigation more generally.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.