With two releases a year to keep this loose-leaf completely up-to-date, The CITMA & CIPA Trade Mark Handbook provides a detailed description of the law and practice relating to trade marks and of the relevant aspects of European and international law.
- Describes in detail how to register and protect a trade mark
- Explains key issues as renewal and restoration, licensing copyright and trade marks and competition law
- Provides coverage of the European Union Trade Mark
- Guidance on how to use a trade mark and how to manage a trade mark portfolio successfully
- Contains coverage of all the relevant statutes and treaties
- Sets out court procedures for trade mark cases
- Updated with two releases a year
- Available online on Westlaw UK and as an eBook on ProView
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.