Now significantly updated and expanded with an expert editorial team to guarantee the broadest coverage on all aspects of law and practice, Encyclopedia of Insurance Law is an authoritative source on insurance law for your day-to-day practice.
This three-volume work includes not only regular updates to key legislation but an expansion of critical commentary surrounding the legislation. The commentary broadly covers four areas: cases and legislation, regulation, European Union law, and the Motor Insurers’ Bureau.
Your subscription includes two annual updates and key features include:
- Expert insight into the most recent insurance case law decisions and statutory changes
- Assesses the impact of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
- Examines key regulatory provisions including commentary on ICOBS
- Incorporates an expanded EU section examining European issues such as life and non-life matters, directives, communications, and European case law
- Looks at Motor Insurers' Bureau agreements
- Covers the Financial Ombudsman Service
- Contains notes on all the key decisions on insurance contract law
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.