As the definitive work on corporate insolvency, providing all the necessary explanation and analysis in this area, Insolvency:
- Provides extensive coverage, including everything from basic introductory material to detailed advice on specific aspects of insolvency
- Packages source material to show how the cold print of insolvency law and subsequent rules operate in daily practice
- Offers workable solutions to everyday problems
- Includes commentary on such complex areas as the disqualification of directors, wrongful trading, voluntary arrangements, appointment of administrators, and antecedent transactions
- Discusses the Government Insolvency Service with special contributions from the Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform
- Contains all the important source material - statutes, statutory instruments, guidance notes, forms, practical instructions, tables of destinations, derivations and special definitions
- Reflects the continual flow of changes and developments affecting insolvency law and practice through an efficient updating service
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.