Insolvency Intelligence provides immediate, succinct and authoritative coverage of insolvency law, practice and procedure. An expert team of accountants and lawyers offers practical advice on the application of the law in clear and concise articles.
- Feature Articles - by adopting a balanced law and accountancy approach, these in-depth articles cover all the most important topical issues
- Special Briefing - considers particular points of practice including DTI statistical reports, economic trends, European and international aspects and precedents
- Case Digest - a concise summary of the facts of each case plus a clear explanation of its significance in practice. Both reported and unreported cases are included as well as overseas cases
- Notice Board - provides an invaluable round-up of essential items of information, and includes a column from the current President of the ILA
Recent articles and case notes have considered:
- Wrongful Trading
- The equity of exoneration in the 21st century
- Analysis of the case of Bilta (UK) Ltd (in liquidation) v Nazir (No.2)
- The Insolvency Rules 2016 and their effects
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.