Providing a practical guide to cross-border insolvency proceedings in each European country, European Cross Border Insolvency:
- Guides you around the framework within which the different insolvency regimes of the EU operate
- Covers in detail the EC Regulation on Insolvency Proceedings, analysing all relevant case law
- Takes a country-by-country approach, with each section conforming to a standard template that allows easy access to information and quick comparisons between jurisdictions
- Considers the insolvency laws of each Member State showing how procedures work in each country
- Incorporates amendments made to insolvency legislation in the UK
- Deals with the practical aspects of cross-border insolvencies, post-Regulation
- Offers advice on the procedures available in respect of corporate debtors
- Includes coverage of the UNCITRAL Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency and its implementation in the UK
- Supplies "at a glance" guidance in a series of summary tables which can be further explored in the relevant section
- Has been written by a team from Allen & Overy LLP, one of the leading firms in the area of insolvency law
- Provides regular releases to keep practitioners up to date with developments in all EU countries
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.