Computer and Telecommunications Law Review
analyses and reports on legal and regulatory developments in the IT and telecommunications industries. It includes:
- A news service from a network of international correspondents providing coverage of significant cases and changes in legislation throughout the world
- Articles and case analyses written by leading practitioners providing in-depth discussion of current issues relating to case law and regulation
- Opinion section offers occasional personal views of current topics intended to provoke thought
- Law Technology section examining the language of technology in the legal environment
- Special Briefings examining key current topics in greater depth
Subjects which the review has been covering include:
- United States data protection regulation
- EC Computing, telecommunications and related measures?
- The mobile phone patent wars
- Offering a mobile payments account across the EU?- Spam and Cookies:
- Legal responsibilities on unsolicited electronic mail and cookies in the UK
- Software – Contract and Breach of Contract in the USA
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.