Computer and Telecommunications Law Review
analyses and reports on legal and regulatory developments in the IT and telecommunications industries. It includes:
- A news service from a network of international correspondents providing coverage of significant cases and changes in legislation throughout the world
- Articles and case analyses written by leading practitioners providing in-depth discussion of current issues relating to case law and regulation
- Opinion section offers occasional personal views of current topics intended to provoke thought
- Law Technology section examining the language of technology in the legal environment
- Special Briefings examining key current topics in greater depth
Subjects which the review has been covering include:
- United States data protection regulation
- EC Computing, telecommunications and related measures?
- The mobile phone patent wars
- Offering a mobile payments account across the EU?- Spam and Cookies:
- Legal responsibilities on unsolicited electronic mail and cookies in the UK
- Software – Contract and Breach of Contract in the USA
A Proview subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.