With six issues each year, the European Human Rights Law Review
(EHRLR) provides unrivalled, cutting-edge and up-to-date coverage of key issues in human rights law. With a matchless blend of news, case summaries and comment, opinion, analytical articles, updates and book reviews, it acts as a forum for serious discussion and debate on the European Convention on Human Rights, EU human rights, the wider international framework for the protection of human rights and the Human Rights Act 1998.
The EHRLR includes:
- A Bulletin of case summaries, developments and news from the Council of Europe
- An EU Charter of Rights Bulletin
- Thoughtful opinion pieces
- Articles and in-depth analysis on a wide range of human rights issues
- Comprehensive book reviews
- Coverage of human rights law in the UK and from Strasbourg and Luxembourg, including summaries of cases only reported in French
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.