Providing a comprehensive treatment of the law relating to the rented sector and owner-occupation under mortgages and long leases, Housing Law:
- Describes the categories of housing status and the various rights of different occupiers
- Includes detailed treatment of the law on homelessness and allocation of social housing
- Explains how local authorities and occupiers can enforce housing standards
- Analyses regulation of public sector and private sector landlords
- Discusses rights of enlargement of rights of occupation, including the right to buy and leasehold enfranchisement
- Includes a regular Bulletin providing updates on changes to the law and guidance effected in response to the coronavirus pandemic
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.