In two looseleaf volumes containing over 350 precedents, Practical Matrimonial Precedents:
- Offers the convenience and the practical value of a complete library of precedent material for every stage of matrimonial proceedings including draft letters and affidavits set out in accordance with the various stages in an action
- Gives a concise commentary and procedural checklists for each precedent, to help ensure that the correct procedure is followed, with nothing overlooked
- Includes alternative or additional clauses where these are required
- Ensures that, wherever possible, each precedent is entirely self-contained to facilitate photocopying or dictation; where there are one or more alternative clauses in the document, this is clearly shown and specimen clauses are set out separately
- Provides quick access to over 350 precedents, making it very straightforward and simple to use
- Will reflect changes being introduced by the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Bill
- Covers a wide range of domestic disputes through and extremely comprehensive set of precedents
- Includes with the commentary which follows each core precedent, any deviation from the particular form and indicates the circumstances when an alternative form should be used
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.