What Greens Family Law Bulletin
can do for you:
- Examines, explores and offers opinion on all recent case law developments
- Publishes in six issues per year to allow for the speedy development of an up-to-date and detailed information system
- Lets you have you the information you need, when you need it
- Gives regular updates on developments and new legislation
- Contains all the relevant facts and information in one easily referenced source
- Provides you with quick and easy access to legislation and information
- Does the reading for you, thus negating the need for extensive cross-referencing
- Saves you valuable time
A Proview subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.