Providing complete coverage of all EU constitutional texts, the Encyclopedia of European Union Law:
- Starts with the four basic Treaties in English, French and German
- Includes all the European association agreements and essential ancillary texts such as the European Convention on Human Rights and the Western European Union Treaty
- Provides the rules of procedure of the four European Courts and all the EU political institutions, as well as the second and third pillar texts
- Introduces each section with a general note, with each instrument annotated individually
- Includes a comprehensive contents list to each section, with clearly tabbed and colour-coded divider cards to ensure that you can easily turn straight to the information you require
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.