Common Market Law Reports provide the most up-to-date coverage available of European Union case law. Every week the Reports keep readers fully informed of the latest developments by supplying reports from the European Court of Justice, the Court of First Instance, the European Commission, and national courts and tribunals.
Subscribers also receive the CMLR Antitrust Reports as part of their subscription.
- Reports on the entire range of EU case law at European and national level
- New weekly round-up of cases
- Easy access via comprehensive indexing
- Complete case coverage with headnote, advocate-general opinion and text of judgment
- Weekly frequency keeps readers up to date.
- Subscription Information: There are 52 issues of CMLR and 12 issues of CMLR Antitrust Reports per annum.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.