Providing an up-to-date and thorough survey of the subject, Water and Drainage Law:
- Explains the diverse body of statute and common law relating to water and drainage in a single volume
- Discusses procedures, rights and responsibilities
- Sets out the roles of the relevant statutory bodies, including the Environment Agency
- Deals with core topics such as water management and resource issues, reservoirs and dams, water supply and the quality of drinking water
- Provides detailed material on connections to water supply and sewerage systems
- Addresses the issue of charging for water supply and sewerage services
- Explains the pollution control regimes for discharges to waters and pollution from diffuse sources
- Sets out flood risk management and coast defence rights and responsibilities
- Includes discussion of areas such as navigation, recreation on water and conservation
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.