The Law of Trees, Forests and Hedges provides the only detailed reference source on the large and disparate body of law relating to trees, forests and hedgerows – an uncoordinated mixture of private and public law, common law and statute.
This new, updated edition:
- Explains the general law on trees, dealing with issues such as ownership, boundaries, subsidence claims, hazardous trees, highways, and habitat protection
- Outlines the law relating to commercial forestry, looking at financial considerations, felling licences, the assessment of environmental impact and relevant health and safety issues
- Highlights various mechanisms for protecting important trees and hedges, ancient woodlands and historic landscapes
- Includes sample conditions for use with planning permissions and tree preservation orders
- Extends for the first time to Scotland
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.