The Encyclopedia of Environmental Law:
- Provides a complete reference source on environmental protection law, setting out the position in England and discussing the impact of Welsh devolution
- Considers criminal liability in relation to pollution control and the main institutions and advisory bodies relevant to environmental protection
- Reproduces the text of relevant EU directives, resolutions, decisions and related materials, with introductory notes
- Sets out the text of the key domestic statutes and statutory instruments, as amended, with annotations for the more important materials
- Updated with 3 releases and 10 Environmental Law Bulletins per annum
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.