The Encyclopedia of Environmental Law provides a comprehensive reference source on environmental law in England, and takes account of Welsh devolution.
- Considers criminal liability for breaches of the regulations
- Discusses the main institutions and advisory bodies relevant to environmental protection
- Reproduces the text of all the key primary and secondary domestic legislation, as amended, including Welsh versions of provisions that differ from the English version and reference to Wales-specific legislation
- Includes annotations for the more important materials, which provide analysis of the relevant case law
- Sets out the text of relevant international treaties, and such EU materials as remain relevant to UK practitioners following the end of the Brexit transition period
- Updated with three releases and 10 Environmental Law Bulletins per annum
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.