Oil and Gas Production Contracts, 2nd edition, provides a thorough and systematic analysis of each agreement, enabling you to advise on any contract during the production stage. Clause-by-clause commentary from energy experts gives indispensable insight into the function and features of each agreement.
The extensive practical experience of the editor and contributors provides you with a full understanding of the nature, purpose and terms behind each contract, as well as the pitfalls you need to watch out for.
- Provides a detailed understanding of all the common production phase contracts
- Analyses each clause systematically
- Offers a valuable insight into the nature, purpose and consequences of each contract
- Alerts you to the common pitfalls in each agreement
- Offers practical advice and guidance which can be applied to all jurisdictions worldwide
- Covers joint venture agreements in the production phase, including pre-unitisation and unitisation agreements
- Explains background licensing and production sharing routines
- Includes full coverage of contracts for services with third parties
A companion to Oil and Gas Exploration Contracts, 3rd edition, the Second Edition has been fully updated and also includes a new chapter on Upstream Oil and Gas Asset Purchase and Sale Agreements in the United States.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.