Oil and Gas Exploration Contracts offers invaluable advice on the nature, use and terms of the contracts in the exploration phase. With its pragmatic outlook and expert advice it enables you to advise and negotiate at any stage of the exploration phase.
- Provides clause-by-clause commentary of the commercial agreements used in worldwide gas and oil exploration
- Covers all contracts from the start to end of the exploration phase including those for oilfield services
- Analyses the potential pitfalls so you can avoid them
- Presents practical advice which can be applied to jurisdictions worldwide
- Covers joint venture agreements like joint bidding and joint study agreements
- Includes coverage on drilling contracts, rig sharing agreements and rig assignments
- Analyses agreements for the sale and purchase of exploration assets