“This book shines a penetrating—indeed brilliant—light on this rapidly evolving landscape....It is difficult to see how anyone involved in these cases will be able to discharge their function properly without this text lying somewhere close at hand. I commend it without reservation.”
Lord Justice Fulford, Vice President of the Court of Appeal (Criminal Division) on the 5th Edition
The leading work on sexual offences, Rook & Ward provides coverage of the most up to date legislation including key decisions relating to the Sexual Offences Act 2003 and mportant developments in respect of evidence, practice and procedure. It is an essential tool for all those involved in prosecuting, defending and trying sexual offence cases, including lawyers, police and medical practitioners.
The 6th edition brings the work fully up to date with all the latest developments, including new chapters on:
- Image based sexual abuse.
- Sexual offences in the military context.
- Sexual offences in Scotland.
- Sexual offences and violence as international crimes.
- New chapter to assist those conducting Parole Hearings on the assessment and rehabilitation of people convicted of sexual offences after sentencing.
Authored by a team of expert contributors led by HH Peter Rook QC and Robert Ward CBE QC
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.