First published in 1908, the Reports provide extensive coverage of all major criminal appeal cases, including cases not reported elsewhere. They are widely regarded by both practitioners and academics as the first source of reference for criminal cases and are frequently cited in court.
- Covers all major criminal appeal cases in one source
- Judgments revised by the Court of Appeal itself
- Full text judgments with detailed headnotes
- Contains a key word index for ease of use
- Detailed cross-referencing to Archbold
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.