A unique collection of documents for conveyancing, other property transfers and associated issues, Precedents for the Conveyancer
- Contains over 600 precedents for a broad range of transactions associated with the transfer of property
- Covers business transactions, charities, mortgages, landlord and tenant issues, husband and wife, licenses, partnerships, vendor and purchaser, wills, executors and administrator
- Provides detailed explanatory notes alongside each precedent, which look at the purpose of each document
- Gives cross references to key case law and statutory authority
- Draws attention to any tax implications
- Contains guidance on drafting techniques to meet client requirements and comply with the law, and highlights any problems that may occur
- Ensures that responsibilities and obligations of the parties involved are clear
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.