A comprehensive collection of conveyancing forms for use in every conceivable situation, Practical Conveyancing Precedents:
- Contains complete contracts plus hundreds of precedent clauses enabling you to prepare conveyancing documents for virtually any situation in the shortest time possible
- Includes extensive cross-referencing that enables you to turn straight to the additional or alternative clauses you need in order to tailor precedents to best suit your clients needs
- Provides over 600 current conveyancing forms along with instructions for support staff on how to use them, freeing up your valuable fee-earning time
- Reproduces Land Registry Forms along with guidance on how to complete them, ensuring you are using the latest forms, contracts and agreements, as amended by the Land Registration Act 2002
- Covers both registered and unregistered land
- Provides a comprehensive contents list and index that enables you to swiftly ascertain which form is appropriate for the transaction you are going to undertake
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.