The Conveyancer and Property Lawyer
has long been recognised as the most authoritative journal specialising in the law and practice of conveyancing and allied topics. It features:
- Conveyancer's Notebook - news of events and developments affecting property and conveyancing
- Precedents - changes in law and practice affecting drafting of conveyancing forms
- Reports of recent judicial decisions
- The latest tax issues affecting property and conveyancing
- Plus in-depth articles and publication reviews
A Proview subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.