A single source of JCT contracts, including 2016/17 updates and an invaluable and interpretive tool for understanding them, Keating on JCT Contracts:
- Provides detailed clause-by-clause commentary on all of the major contracts
- Helps you gain a deeper understanding of the contracts, providing guidance to help you resolve queries
- Looks at how the contracts are used in practice, highlighting key interpretive issues and showing how clauses have been treated in case law
- Discusses differences and similarities between the 2016 and earlier JCT contracts
- Contains an archive CD-ROM of the 1998 JCT contracts
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.