A classic construction law text Keating on Construction Contracts is a first port of call for all research on the history and principles governing building contracts, their practical application and their interpretation by the courts. Renowned for its accessible style, and reliable authority the title covers all relevant legislation and case law, EC law, and the FIDIC, NEC3, JCT Forms of Contracts and ICE Conditions of Contract.
The book offers solicitors, barristers and construction professionals detailed and authoritative commentary on all issues relating to construction contracts and presents in depth practical help in a concise style, discussing legal principles, analysing judicial decisions, interrogating standard forms and interpreting legislation.
Recent construction law cases include:
- A new chapter on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- A revised chapter now dealing with all construction professionals
- Updates on recent appellate and TCC decisions
- Commentary on the latest NEC form, NEC4
- The Supreme Court decision in Bresco Electrical Services Ltd (in liquidation) v Michael J Lonsdale (Electrical) Ltd
- The Court of Appeal decision in Triple Point Technology, Inc v PTT Public Co Ltd
- and TCC decisions in Network Rail Infrastructure v ABC Electrification; Anchor 2020 v Midas Construction; Zagora Management Ltd v Zurich Insurance Plc; Yuanda (UK) v Multiplex Construction Europe; C Spencer v MW High Tech Projects UK; DBE Energy v Biogas Products and Doosan Enpure v Interserve Construction.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is the iPad app custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: