Winner of the 2019 British Insurance Law Association (BILA) annual book prize
Construction Professional Indemnity Insurance, second edition, is the definitive practitioner reference for all those involved in construction projects, from contractors to employers, architects to insurance brokers. Complementing Construction All Risks Insurance, these are the two titles all construction and insurance professionals need.
The second edition covers updates including:
- The Fire Safety Act 2021 and the Building Safety Act 2022, which were introduced following Grenfell, and
- Payment of damages for late payment of insurance claims and the case of Quadra Commodities.
Construction Professional Indemnity Insurance also provides in depth analysis of insurance and construction law, including the recent decisions of:
- The Court of Appeal in Euro Pools v RSA, which clarified the law relating to notification of claims,
- The Supreme Court in FCA v Arch, and
- The TCC in The Rugby Football Union v Clark Smith Partnership Limited and FM Conway Limited as to who is insured.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.