A subscription to ECLR
brings together regular summaries of national competition cases, unavailable in this format elsewhere. It is full of interesting and occasionally controversial opinions on topical issues and provides practical commentaries by leading practitioners, showing how current issues and legal developments impact your work. European Competition Law Review
provides a comprehensive updating service for the competition or antitrust lawyer covering developments in EU law and the national laws of EU Member States, as well as the other major trading nations. ECLR
has an international network of correspondents, all leading practitioners in their jurisdictions, who provide expert analysis of key areas of competition law.
Now you can join this monthly forum and keep up to date with the matters that affect you.What’s included in your subscription?
- Opinion pieces by key commentators
- Articles examining important competition law issues and cases and their implications, also giving coverage of economic issues where relevant
- Analysis by leading practitioners looking at topical developments in case law, legislation and regulations
- Thorough coverage of the latest Brexit and Covid-19 developments as they relate to competition law
- Expanded news section covering anti-competitive practices, abuse of dominant position, mergers and legislation from the EU and major trading countries around the world
- Summary of national competition law cases – unavailable in this digestible format elsewhere
- Book reviews providing fellow practitioners’ views on the latest published titles
A Proview subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.