European Competition Law Handbook provides a comprehensive digest of Commission decisions and competition cases before the EU and national courts, conveniently cross-referenced by subject matter, for the swift location of the full list of relevant case-law, regulations and notices.
Comprehensive but simple to use reference system and clear structure:
- Distinct sections on: General Competition Rules and Mergers and Acquisitions
- The analytical digest divided by subject matter guides you through the maze of legislation, cases and decisions
- Detailed tables show the type of decision reached by the Commission or Court of Justice, the type of agreement or activity, the product in question and any fine imposed
- Tinted thumb tabs aid your navigation through the book
Key new cases include:
- Mergers: EU Commission Phase 2 clearances with remedies including London Stock Exchange Group/Refinitiv Business, Danfoss/Eaton Hydraulics and FCA/PSA; many Phase 1 decisions with and without remedies; a decision imposing a penalty under Article 14 in Merck/Sigma-Aldrich; EU General Court judgments in Altice, Canon, LOT, Wieland-Werke and UPS; as well as many other cases on jurisdictional and substantive points, including data and digital platforms, innovation, media and telecoms mergers.
- Antitrust: ECJ judgments in the Optical Disk Drives cartel and the Trucks cartel, Nordzucker (non bis in idem) and cases pertaining to an abuse of a dominant position such as Servizio Elettrico Nazionale and Others v Commission and Fakro v Commission. General Court judgments in the Airfreight cartel, Capacitors cartel, Trucks cartel, and abuse of dominance cases such as Google Shopping, Qualcomm and Deutsche Telekom. The Commission decisions include cartel decisions on Metal Packaging, Ethanol Benchmarks, FOREX (Sterling Lads) and Canned vegetables.
- Plus national decisions from EU Member States and the UK.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.