Provides comprehensive coverage of all antitrust judgments delivered by the European Courts and the English Courts. In addition, CMLR (Anti-trust) reports all published competition decisions from the Commission with full analytical headnotes. It also contains full, annotated text of all anti-trust legislation, guidelines and notices from the European Commission. In addition, in the Information Section, subscribers will find the latest anti-trust Commission press releases and actions lodged before the European Courts.
Subscribers also receive the CMLR Antitrust Reports as part of their subscription.
- Reports on the entire range of EU case law at European and national level
- New weekly round-up of cases
- Easy access via comprehensive indexing
- Complete case coverage with headnote, advocate-general opinion and text of judgment
- Weekly frequency keeps readers up to date.
- Subscription Information: There are 52 issues of CMLR and 12 issues of CMLR Antitrust Reports per annum.
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.