Enabling you to stay ahead of changes to company law, Palmer’s Company Law:
- Offers authoritative guidance for every part of company law from formation through to winding-up and including investor protection
- Covers the changes brought about by Companies Act 2006 by providing integrated commentary on the Act
- Allows you to see where changes have occurred and to understand what they mean, so that responsibilities and obligations continue to be fulfilled
- Clarifies areas of uncertainty or ambiguity to ensure compliance with the changing face of company law
- Provides commentary related to any implementation of the Insolvency Service’s proposals to reform the Registration of Charges procedures
- Details shareholder remedies including derivative claims and unfairly prejudicial conduct
- Commentates on further developments in the field of corporate governance
- Includes commentary relating to changes to the Takeover Code
- Discusses gender diversity at the corporate level.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.