Journal and CD-ROM version
Now a Sweet & Maxwell Journal
- Provides expert articles and commentary on every aspect of international business law
- Brings legal, tax and financial approaches together
- Covers key subjects such as international contracts, investments and arbitration
- Explains the application of international conventions and the development of new rules for international economic organisations
- Articles highlight developments in topics such as competition law other regulatory law
- On a regular basis special issue each year is dedicated to a detailed study of comparative law matters
- Provides practitioners with commentary and legal analysis drawn from direct experience
- Articles are translated and presented in French and English
- Gives you an international perspective from an eminet editorial board
- Available with the CD-ROM of the year's issues and access to the website archive of previous issues back to 1997
- Keeps you up-to-date with developments with 6 issues a year
Recent articles include:
- Offer and Acceptance in International Contract Negotiation. A Comparative Study, Patrick Blanchard
- Emanations of States and ICSID Arbitration, Jean-Marc Loncle and Jean-Baptiste Morel
- The New Legal Framework for prospecting, Research and Exploitation of Hydrocarbons in Algeria, Mostefa Trari-Tani
- Private International Law Answers to the Insolvency of Cross Borders Groups: Comparative Analysis of French and English Case Law, Marina Matousekova
- The Legal and Regulatory Framework for BOT Projects in Iran, Abdolhossein Shiravi
- China's New Anti-Monopoly Law: Towards a New Competition Regime, Guillaume Rougier-Brierre and Arnaud Lunel
Online access: Customers can access the online version of the International Business Law Journal (IBLJ) by going on the IBLJ microsite at www.iblj.com and entering their log in details.
There are different prices for customers in France than for those in the UK and Europe and Africa. For more information on this, kindly contact your account manager or our customer services department.
The IBLJ is also available as a journal, CD-ROM and online bundle containing the previous years’ issues.
To view details click here: Journal and CD-ROM version
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™ Thomson Reuters ProView™
is custom built for legal professionals like you. Using ProView
means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView
. Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today: eBook eBook and print
subscription to this journal will also include eBook access to any bound volumes that publish over the subscription period If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on ProView then please contact us
directly to discuss what options are available.