(formerly known as Company Procedures Precedents
) has been revised and enhanced in light of the new Companies Act 2006. It provides a system for undertaking key corporate transactions, and covers the wide-ranging registration requirements of company legislation.
Company Precedents has been written for the practitioner. It serves as a useful tool in everyday practice and helps ensure compliance with legislation.
Major changes covered:
- Company Act 2006 reforms
- A review of the newly codified general duties of directors in the Preliminary section, where much other reform is also discussed
- The new draft Model forms of constitution for private, public and guarantee companies
- Precedent constitutions for special types of company spawned under legislation since the Companies Act 1985
- Various articles of association, including for charitable companies, drafted according to the Companies Act 2006
- Precedents suitable for electronic communication
- Precedents tailored to the amended system of re-registration of companies
- Precedents for the new system of administrative restoration
- Substantial enlargement of the section on management of share capital
- Precedents for the new system of limitation of auditor’s liability
- Creditors’ claims for reflective loss
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.