The British Company Law Library provides expert commentary on company law, practice and legislation and case reporting in one source. Available in looseleaf format, the service is ideal for the busy professional who needs regular updates on developments in company law.
British Company Law and Practice:
- Contains all the latest developments in one service
British Company Cases (BCC):
- Reports leading cases cited in the High Court and appellate courts
- Archive of cases from 1983
- 8 releases per year
British Companies Legislation:
- All relevant legislation, regularly updated, in one service
- Useful cross-reference table to highlight linked provisions of the Companies Act 1989
- 5 updates per year
Company Law Newsletter:
- Handy summary of the latest cases
- Topical articles by expert contributors
- 4 issues a year
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.