provides a clear and comprehensive analysis of the key issues relating to private equity funds and deals in the key jurisdictions, providing an essential resource for legal counsel and investment professionals worldwide. The third edition is now expanded to cover more jurisdictions than ever before.
- A clear and comprehensive analysis of the key issues relating to private equity funds and deals in over thirty jurisdictions
- For each country, the book presents the core regulatory principle, legal structures and restrictions, and common business solutions for funds, debt finance, equity structures, exits and tax
- Provides insight into current trends in private equity markets worldwide
- Essential resource for legal counsel and investment professionals
- Standardised chapter structure allows for easy comparison of each jurisdiction worldwide
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.