This work offers practical guidance on the legal and commercial issues likey to arise during the explotation and management of IP rights. It explains the possible IP implications of a wide-range of corporate transactions such as acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures and franchises.
- Helps find quick answers to problems by arranging the text by transaction
- Provides commercial tips on how to proceed, setting legal advice in a business context
- Highlights key drafting and negotiating points
- Provides examples from key European jurisdictions where the approach to IP in commercial transactions differs from the UK
- Includes a number of commonly used sample documents in the book and on a CD-ROM
- Contains case studies to illustrate how to address IP issues in real transactions