Analysing all areas of law relating to franchising that a practitioner is likely to encounter in practice, Franchising: Law and Practice:
- Summarises the provisions of general application and then applies them in a franchising context
- Approaches the subject in a logical and easily comprehendible manner
- Highlights potential problem areas and presents possible solutions
- Considers franchising under both Scottish and Irish laws
- Provides samples of important forms likely to be encountered in the process of creating a franchise
- Reproduces relevant parts of legislation and provides commentary
- Supplies a full members list of the British Franchise Association, with contact details, saving you time looking them up elsewhere
- Includes checklists so you can be sure nothing is overlooked
- Contains precedents to aid when drafting documents
- Provides the precedents on an accompanying CD-ROM, for rapid drafting and amendment
For information on CD-ROM compatibility and system requirements please see this page before purchasing.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like.
Find out more about ProView.
To enquire about ProView subscription options complete the online services contact form.