Written as a "first-stop" guide for anyone involved in cross-border securities transactions, Securities Transactions in Europe provides an overview of the national systems and regulatory environments governing the securities markets in ten key European countries.
Key benefits include:
- Areas are highlighted where local advice should be sought, and information is provided to enable the reader to ask the "right questions" and to understand the implications of the answers provided
- Transaction-based, the service offers invaluable guidance to help the user comply with best practice
- Each division is similarly structured, so once you are familiar with one country, you are familiar with them all; saving valuable time
- The newsletter keeps the reader up to date and aware of legislative developments
- With coverage of ten countries, the service provides comprehensive information in one compact volume
- Each country division is written by a leading local law firm with specialist securities knowledge
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.