A Practitioner’s Guide to the Law and Regulation of Market Abuse covers all aspects of the law relating to market abuse in the United Kingdom. It examines the regulation of market abuse under the Financial Conduct Authority and explains the practical application of the market abuse regime in relation to specific industry areas including primary markets, mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, sales and trading, commodity derivatives and fund management.
Comprehensive as well as practical, it also considers market manipulation, unlawful disclosure of inside information and insider trading, and this third edition is fully updated to reflect all the changes in legislation post-Brexit.
New for this edition:
- Revised to reflect changes in legislation following the UK's exit from the EU
- Examines the implications of the Covid-19 pandemic and responses to it
- Covers the regulation of market abuse under the Financial Conduct Authority
- Updated to cover latest regulatory enforcement action
- Includes a new chapter on prevention and detection of market abuse
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.