From standard provisions in security documents to complex derivatives, all the essential documents needed to prepare loan and finance agreements are set out in Practical Lending and Security Precedents. This updated guide:
- Includes clear commentary and expertly drafted precedent documents
- Covers loan, finance and security agreements for a wide range of commercial transactions, including real estate finance, trade finance, working capital, project development and refinancing and workouts
- Features precedents that are complete documents, including both definitions and boilerplate clauses
- Provides full introductory commentary explaining the purposes of the different clauses and what they achieve.
- Contains valuable checklists of matters to be considered when entering into lending and security agreements, together with precedents for minutes and resolutions
- Helps you get the most out of the precedents by showing how the relevant law is applied with coverage of banking and company law
- The full text of the precedents is now also available online to enable speedy drafting of documents.
Future issues of Practical Lending and Security Precedents will include:
- Newly updated and revised introduction to and precedents of facility documents (also available for the first time in the online version)
- New commentary to accompany the precedents concerning security over intellectual property
- Substantial updates to the chapters on rescheduling & standstills and derivatives.
All other chapters will also be reviewed and kept up to date with the latest legislation, case law and developments in practice.
Also available as an eBook on Thomson Reuters ProView™
Thomson Reuters ProView™ is custom built for legal professionals like you.
Using ProView means you can connect to and interact with the content you rely on in new ways, wherever and whenever you like. Find out more about ProView.
Purchase this title as an eBook to start reading today:
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.