Law of Guarantees covers the full range of legal issues that practitioners will come across when dealing with the law and practice of guarantees and sureties. Through 18 chapters the authors provide detailed analysis of the various statutory and contractual requirements in relation to guarantees combined with expert in-depth commentary on key judicial decisions.
A further 14 precedents and an appendix of key legislative extracts, ensures the Law of Guarantees is the rounded authority every commercial lawyer needs at their fingertips.
- Explains comprehensively the many different forms of contract and sets out the legal principles that govern.
- Examines the practical and legal questions which confront the practitioner on a daily basis that arise from the statutory and contractual requirements relating to the law of guarantees
- Assists practitioners whilst advising clients setting up lending and leasing arrangements
- Covers all areas of law including guarantees for loans, consumer credit, hire purchase, landlord and tenant, building contracts and commercial contracts
- Looks at the elements of a guarantee, its construction, and its enforcement
If you’re interested in firmwide or multiple user access to this title on Proview then please contact us directly to discuss what options are available.